Genuine Volvo Parts
Parts that take you further
Our parts are different. They’re tested rigorously. They fit perfectly. Perform exceptionally and interact flawlessly with the other components in your truck. Most importantly, they’re Volvo quality. Every part comes now with a 1 year fitted parts warranty.
Browse the parts brochure
- Cab components
- Transmission components
- Suspensions systems
- Steering components
- Electrical components
- Lubricants and coolants
Oil and fuel filter
- Dual-flanged pressure-resistant end panel prevents leakage.
- Flexible rubber seal provides perfect sealing even in cold conditions.
- Specially prepared pleated filter paperwith a very large surface area (oil filter) or synthetic fibre-reinforced and pleated filter paper (fuel filter) ensures good filtration capacity and long service intervals.
- Corrosion-resistant filter housing.
- Rubber seal around the filter cartridge ensures perfect contact with the air filter housing. No risk of unfiltered air penetrating into the engine.
- Pleated filter paper with a very large surface area ensures good filtration capacity and long service intervals.
- Woven paper surface prevents the pleats from becoming deformed and losing their shape throughout the filter’s lifetime.
- Hot-melt adhesive and radial seal withstand longitudinal movements without leading to leakage.
Air drier filter
- Air ducts that are designed to provide the right air flow and condensation without disruptive noise.
- Active membrane filter prevents aggressive oil mist.
- Round ceramic granules with porous structure provide a large active surface and considerable mechanical strength.
- Robust flanged bottom panel that withstands considerable pressure variations.
- Filter housing of robust steel that withstands extreme pressure variations and mechanical wear.
- Correct thickness - designed to give the driver maximum safety.
- Exact curvature eliminates the risk of leakage which could result in consequential damage to important components in the cab.
- Exact dimensions, together with a rubber moulding or bonding, results in perfect fit and quick installation.
- Tested to meet all international safety norms.
- Maximum cleaning of the windscreen.
- Minimum wear of wiper blades and windscreen.
- The wiper arm’s spring is carefully balanced for perfect contact pressure against the windscreen.
- Perfect centring thanks to the precisionmanufactured guide pin.
- Durable energy-absorbing material that dampens vibrations, inimises brake squeal and promotes long service lifetime.
- Labyrinth profile protects the brake system’s parts within the brake drum from dirt.
- The drum’s special profile and uniform thermal expansion result in long service lifetime and reduced risk of brake fade.
- A unique combination of materials – friction surface, reinforcing fibres and binding agents – guarantees excellent braking power and long service life.
- A mild abrasive removes corrosion from the brake disc.
- Resists high temperatures, resulting in good braking ability even in repeated braking from high speed.
- Perfect curvature and exact hole location mean the brake linings can be installed quickly and easily.
- An unique combination of materials – friction surface, reinforcing fibres and binding agents – guarantees excellent braking power and long service life.
- Reduced wear thanks to symmetrical expansion when hot, and minimum vibration.
- Reduced heat transfer to wheel bearings and seals.
- Uniform distribution of force and thermal energy on both sides of the disc, reducing the risk of crack formation.
- Large friction area minimises wear and offers a long lifetime.
- The driven plate’s springs are soft and have a distinct drag point and more uniform wear pattern.
- The clutch linings are free from asbestos.
- Higher fade resistance thanks to improved heat endurance.
- Considerably improved wear resistance thanks to new material in the linings.
- Patented special grease with extremely long service intervals.
- Lubrication not needed – saves time when servicing.
- Designed to last the truck’s entire lifetime.
- Can withstand high-pressure washing, not least thanks to the steel core in the outer seal.
- Requires no service – low running costs.
- Long-lasting, heat-resistant Viton seals reduce the risk of leakage and keep dirt out, resulting in long service life.
- Chrome-plated piston made of hardened steel offers excellent protection from corrosion.
- Pressure-resistant operating cylinder made of 1.5 mm thick steel with dual walls for long service life.
- Perfect damping thanks to precisionmanufactured piston with valves.
- Resists long-term high pressure thanks to twin synthetic reinforcement layers.
- High dimensional stability gives perfect suspension properties and protects the air suspension system and dampers.
- A precise blend of natural and synthetic rubber means the air bellows retains its properties even in biting winter cold or blistering desert heat.
- Rubber material with exceptional resistance to salt, oil, ozone and chemicals.
- Specially designed for each chassis type and wheel axle.
- Quick installation thanks to the precise dimensions given in Volvo’s specifications.
- Specially developed steel minimises the risk of material fatigue and spring breakage.
- Bead-blasted spring leaves give long lifetime.
- Thorough surface treatment for enhanced corrosion-resistance.
- Specially developed to function together with the steering system’s other components.
- Gaiters and seals are made of a unique grade of rubber that offers immense resistance to ambient conditions, resulting in a long service life.
- Minimal axial elasticity promotes precise steering and long lifetime.
- Corrosion-resistant lock-ring keeps the grease in place and results in longer lifetime.
Cylinder liner kit
- Complete kit makes the rebuilding operation quick and simple.
- Pistons and piston rings manufactured with high precision results in optimised fuel consumption with maximum power.
- O-rings of high quality and with the correct dimensions ensure secure sealing between the cylinder liner and engine block.
- Cylinder liner made of special cast iron with correct hardness and surface treatment.
Engine rebuild kit
- One single article number encompasses all the parts needed.
- Thrust washers and bearing kits that withstand the immense forces generated in the engine.
- All the gaskets and seals are included. O-rings of high quality and with the correct dimensions.
- Practical delivery package that shields against transport damage.
- Pistons and piston rings with high thermal stability.
- Cylinder liner made of special cast iron.
- Correct surface finish reduces wear and promotes longevity.
- Made of special steel with the correct hardening, thus reducing the risk of snapping and the major breakdowns that this can cause.
- Always with the correct dimensions as per Volvo’s specifications, for secure function and correct interaction with the valve mechanism’s other components.
- Special sound-absorbing material that gives the engine the right sound level.
- Made of aluminised steel, which offers excellent corrosion protection.
- Extremely precise installation dimensions for quick and easy fitting.
- Reinforced connection pipe with exact curvature and flow of exhaust gases.
- Fully perforated inner tube gives exactly the right counter-pressure.
- Curved end-panels give high strength and long service lifetime.
- Bonded and secure fixation of the lead bars means extremely high vibrationresistance and long service life.
- Leak-proof filler caps.
- Fewer but thicker lead bars means lower weight yet longer lifetime.
- Recyclable to 95%.
- High optical precision – minimum risk of blinding other road-users and maximum light intensity.
- Each bulb is tested individually. The result is 100% guaranteed function.
- Reinforced glass with high resistance to large temperature fluctuations.
- High quality in every detail results in longer service life, fewer replacements and safer night driving.
Lubricants and coolants(3)
- Volvo’s engine oil meets extremely high standards with regard to parameters such as cylinder polishing and piston cleanness.
- Results in low fuel consumption.
- Improves performance.
- Results in long service intervals.
- A perfectly matched range for each lubrication task.
- Exactly matched thermal properties for each application area.
- Excellent oxidation stability.
- Can handle considerable temperature fluctuations if necessary.
- Protects against freezing since it contains glycol.
- High boiling point which protects the engine from overheating.
- Little impact on the environment. Volvo’s coolant does not contain any amines or phosphates.
- Low viscosity even at temperatures well below freezing point.